Home >> HTML5 offline >> Demo >>
HTML5 offline database CRUD operation
1. The Web SQL Database will work with latest version of Safari, Chrome and Opera.
2. On the page reload table will get created in a browser, if that table doesn't exist in the browser.
3. Once table will create in your browser it will look like the below image and you can also see the table in your browser using F12 (Chrome browser) and negative according to the below image.
4. Once you enter your name and email in below form it will look like below image on your web page and same records you can see in browser (Web SQL Database Table) also like below image.
NOTE : We have entered just dummy data, but you can enter anything in email & name.
5. In this demo we have created one table (user_details) and one more table (sqlite_sequence) table is created and initialized automatically like below image.
SQLite keeps track of the largest ROWID that a table has ever held using the special SQLITE_SEQUENCE table. The SQLITE_SEQUENCE table is created and initialized automatically whenever a normal table that contains an AUTOINCREMENT column is created. The content of the SQLITE_SEQUENCE table can be modified using ordinary UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE statements.
6. After Drop the tables just reload your browser, then only table (user_details) will create again in your browse.
Let's implement everything through a live demo Just try to fill below form and see.